Ling travel is an activity that every person should undertake at one time or another. it doesn't matter what the purpose of the trip is, or whether the trip is local or international. Many people are really looking forward to traveling to other parts of the world for a variety of reasons and purposes, including but not limited to business, tourism, vacations, pilgrimage, education and medical care.
The euphoria of traveling out of one domain usually comes with a lot of preparations, and more often than not, great resources are put in place to ensure that the journey actually takes place. and these include obtaining an international passport, medical tests (if needed), expensive visa processing fees, flight booking and hotel booking.
Many people will do anything and everything just to fulfill their international travel ambitions. And to be very honest here, international travel is really fun and I look forward to it. Trave travel, especially international travel, is a form of education for travelers as they have the opportunity to see new environments, meet new people and learn how things are going elsewhere.
International travel gives travelers many opportunities regardless of their original purpose of travel. These include business opportunities, educational opportunities, employment opportunities, and even marriage opportunities. But unfortunately, only these and many other travelers see these (desirable) opportunities. They seem to be unaware or less interested in the risks involved in international travel, so they do not take any steps to mitigate such risks.
During this time you may be tempted to ask a question: "What are the risks associated with international travel?" Very good question. Just read, as most of these risks are discussed in the following paragraphs.
The risks associated with international travel
As exciting, fun, enjoyable, profitable and educational as international travel is, they also come with their own disadvantages – risks like anything else in life. And fortunately for most travelers, most of these risks can be passed on to professional travel insurance providers through the purchase of travel insurance, also called "travel health insurance" or "travel medical insurance".
These risks of international travel are many and varied and include but are not limited to:
- Sudden illness in the destination country requiring ambulance and / or hospitalization.
- Accidental injury, temporary or permanent disability or death
- Checked cargo loss
- Loss of passports, drivers and valuables # 39. license, national identity card, etc.
- Personal commitments abroad
- Emergency dental cases
- Arrest by law enforcement agencies that require collateral and legal protection
Another question that can be asked in this node is: "Does the travel insurance policy cover all the above risks?" And the answer is a big YES, and much more.
Documents and benefits provided by major travel insurance policies
Below are most of the passwords and benefits of a travel insurance contract depending on the providers. So the next time you buy travel insurance policy, look at these coverage and benefits.
- Medical expenses and hospitalization abroad
- Emergency evacuation
- Repatriation after treatment
- Urgent dental care
- Repatriation of a family member traveling with the insured
- One family member's immediate trip
- After the death of his close relatives, he hurriedly returns home
- Return of deadly remains
- Medical help
- Legal Aid
- Pre-departure services
- International general assistance
- Foreign information support on lost luggage and passports,
- Delivery of medicines
- Legal protection
- Prepayment of mortgage bonds
- Kidnapped by public transport
- Loss of passports, driver's license, foreign national identity card
- Compensation for loss of checked warehouse flight
- Compensation for delaying luggage arrival
- Departure late
- Deployment and delivery of cargo and personal effects.
- Accidental death
- Permanent disability
- Individual civil liability
- Travel cancellation costs
The risks associated with Travel Travel Insurance policies are not covered
Speaking of the coverage and benefits of travel insurance, one should also take into account the risks that are not covered by most of this policy, as set out below:
- Involvement in criminal activity or its fraudulent, grossly negligent or unreasonable conduct Provide for such actions, including in the state of disruption or in the cost of psychiatric treatment for which they are excluded:
- Natural phenomena such as floods, earthquakes, landslides, volcanic eruptions, atypical cyclonic storms, falling objects from space and aeroliths and, in general, any extraordinary atmospheric, meteorological, seismic or geological;
- Events arising from terrorism, mob or mob disorders;
- Events or actions of the armed forces or security forces in peacetime;
- Wars with or without a preliminary declaration, and any conflict or international interference by force or persecution or any form of military action.
- Participation in bets, challenges or brawls, unless legally protected or required;
- Pre-existing illness or injury
- Participation in competitions, sports and preparatory or training tests.
- Motorcycles or motorcycles, riding, mountaineering, baskets, boxing, wrestling in any of its modes, martial arts, parachute, hot air balloon, free fall, slip and, in general, any sport or recreational activity known to be dangerous;
- Participation in competitions or tournaments organized by sports federations or similar organizations.
- Dangerous and / or summer sports such as skiing and / or similar sports in winter.
- Occupational accidents
- Internationally and locally recognized epidemics.
- Diseases or injuries caused by chronic illnesses or those that existed before policy began.
- Death or injuries as a result of suicide or attempted suicide or as a result of suicide.
- Health, injuries or pathological conditions caused by the consumption of alcohol, drugs, toxic substances, drugs or drugs without a prescription, as well as any mental illness or mental imbalance;
- Illness or injury caused by pregnancy and childbirth or, consequently, any complication or voluntary termination of pregnancy;
Where to Buy Travel Insurance
Travel travel insurance can be purchased online – and there are travel insurance providers. You need to find the provider of your choice and fill out an online form or questionnaire and make your payment, and the policy is available to you right away for printing or sending your email. Email address:
You can also get travel insurance from a local insurance company or travel agency. Whatever method of purchase you choose, you can be sure that you will be fully protected from the gross insurance risks.
Using your travel insurance
After purchasing Travel Travel Insurance Policy, whether it is purchased yourself using the provider and the # 39 online online portal through a travel agency or local insurance company, you need to make sure you do not forget to take the document while you are traveling. This is so important as you may be required by the relevant authorities to prepare this document.
You should pay particular attention to your policy number (if possible copy the number elsewhere), as it will require service providers to identify you when you call them for help.
Another thing about a travel insurance policy or policy document that you need to consider is the help company and other phone numbers you need to call for help. These numbers are always clearly written in your travel insurance document, so keep that in mind.
You should try to read as much of the document as possible to understand the coverage, terms and conditions of the policy, and its exceptions. And it is very important that you be sincere in your policy and avoid any form of fraudulent activity.
Summary and conclusion
Are travel insurance policies there are other advantages that cannot be fully discussed here. But by reading some of the benefits discussed above, you will agree that travel insurance is really a must. So, next time you plan on international travel, make the acquisition of travel insurance a top priority. It is quite affordable and anyone can buy it. The peace of mind and the protection that will allow you to do so are immense.